Welcome to EC&I 834. This is our home page! From this point you can access the various modules and course information from the menu of pages listed on the right hand side of the screen. To return to this, the home page, please click on the title of the blog which is always displayed at the top. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me, Dr. Stephen Kemp, at email@example.com.
- June 17th: Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! My sincere apologies for the delay in getting the Jing projects back to you, my Internet connection has been more down than up since a major storm last week. If I can, I will get the projects finished today but if not, I will have to finish them from home tomorrow evening. Thanks for your patience.
- June 12th: The final module, WebQuests, has been posted. Here are some very important reminders:
- Please remember to post your response to the Module 7 Discussion Forum question. Critical analysis is a vital aspect of graduate studies, and while I have emphasized the acquisition and application aspects in this course due to time constraints, the need to address the “Why” question is still paramount.
- Please note that the final date for submission of your blog links is Friday, June 22nd.
- The final deadline for submission of your WebQuests is also Friday, June 22nd. Because of the sheer volume of marking that I have to do to enter my final marks by Monday, June 25th, there will be a penalty for late submission of the WebQuest. Please check Module 8 for details.